Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Nightime Moisturizer

New Nighttime Moisturizer
I have been hearing so much about the Josie Maran Argan Oil and finally decided to try it-and I LOVE it!  Currently, before I go to bed after I wash my face, I apply the argan oil to a dry, clean face.  When I first saw how thick the oil was and the fact I was putting it on my already oily skin, I was very hesitant!  To apply, I used the dropper to put drops on my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and under each eye.  I started at the bottom of my face and lightly rubbed it in going upwards.  (Always rub UP not down, as you do not want to pull your skin down)  I even rubbed some of the oil over my lips and I’ve noticed less dry skin from it.  It takes awhile for your skin to absorb all the oil since it is so thick.  In the morning, my face does not feel greasy at all and my makeup is lasting just as long as it was before I started using this product. 
Pure argan oil has a high concentration of vitamin E and essential fatty acids that helps with dry patches/rough patches and reduces the appearance of fine lines.  Over time, it can also help reduce the appearance of acne blemishes and reduce scarring.  Finally, it helps restore the skin’s elasticity. 
This can also be used for your skin, hair or nails/cuticles.  However for the price and the fact that it benefits the skin so much, I only use it for my face.  I have other products I use for my hair, skin and cuticles.  It is an option though. 
I purchased the sample size at Sephora and got .5 ounces for $14.  Also available is 1.4 ounces for $48 and 4 ounces for $96.  The thought of applying thick oil to my already extremely oily skin made me very nervous so I just went with the sample size despite the hype about this product.  A little bit does go a long way and this product does last but when it comes time to re-purchase, which I will be doing, I am getting the 1.4 ounce bottle. 



Thanks for reading, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment